Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The American Homemaker Summer Swap

I participated in The American Homemaker's Summer Swap. This was my first swap so I wasn't sure what to do or expect but I was very excited to join in. My partner was Arya. I received my box today and it is full of wonderful things, she did a GREAT job! I'm so glad that I participated in the swap and I can't wait to do it again.



My package was filled with wonderful treasures. A beautiful sugar bowl with a lid that I LOVE, adorable little bird salt and pepper shakers, note cards, ribbon, and FUDGE!


The tin box was filled with homemade peanut butter fudge. I had to try it so I had a piece for breakfast this morning and it was fantastic! The recipe can be found on her blog.

Thank you Arya, I love the things you sent me! The sugar bowl and the birds are a lovely addition to the antique china hutch in my kitchen.




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked the items I sent. It's always hard to choose items for another person's home. I am glad you participated in the swap!

    ReplyDelete