Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet Deals - Having a Yard Sale

Ok, so I LOVE a good yard sale. There is nothing like getting something you want or need at such an awesome deal....really there just isn't anything as exciting.

But, now that I am about to have my own yard sale I'm dreading it. We aren't even having it at our house where the kids and sit in comfort and I can get some peace by sending them to the back yard or to their friends house to play. We are going to a place that is having a big community sale. So while this might help getting traffic to the sale I'm worried because it’s a long sale and all the kids, including the big one (aka my HUSBAND) will be there. I can hear the complaining already lol.

I have been working on cleaning out all the closets, cabinets, drawers and the garage. I look at the boxes of stuff in the garage that I have already sorted and tagged and I realize I still have too much stuff staying IN the house. So, its back to the closets, cabinets, and drawers to see if there is anything I missed. I need my house to be less cluttered, I don't like clutter at all...it makes me a little nutty.

So while the baby is napping I should get back to work. I know that I need to do this, but I'm starting to get lazy because I'm not looking forward to the long day tomorrow.

Here are some before picture of what I have collected already for the sale....


No comments:

Post a Comment