Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Changes

Hello all! I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A. for the last 6 weeks, it's been crazy around here with the kids out of school and the baby is getting so big I've been spending a lot of time playing with her while she still wants to play with me lol.

So we have some big changes coming up in the next few months. In case you don't know our big news, we are moving to Germany! My husband is in the Air Force and we are being transfered at the beginning of November. There is A LOT to do to get ready so I've also been running around doing that.

We had to sell my husbands truck and his beloved project car because the AF will only move one car for us. So as of today we are a one car family, that's going to be fun and interesting.... But we will get a second car when we get there so that my handsome husband can use it to go back and forth to work daily. We also got a new car, I sadly traded in my Escalade that I loved. We got a Volvo XC90 that luckily still seats 7 so all our kids will still fit and it has most all the same options that we had with in the Escalade....most importantly heated seats for those long cold Germany winters!

We are also working on clearing out all the stuff that we don't want anymore. We've had 2 yard sales and sold a lot of it. After the last one we just donated the stuff that didn't sell. I would like to actually PARK in my garage for the last few months that we live in this house. It's only been 3 1/2 years that it's been too full to park in.

While it is going to be a HUGE change for us, we are really excited about it! There will be a lot of exploring for us to do and we are looking forward to traveling Europe and seeing some really cool stuff. I plan to write about all of our travels and I will of course post tons of pictures too.

See you all again soon with an update on our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment