Friday, October 9, 2009

100 Blogs to Read

So I've been pretty busy this week with the move and getting a ton of things in line before we leave, in less than a month...yikes!, and I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and read all the blogs that I follow. I usually read them daily and a few at a time, children permitting of course. I just checked my reader and I can't believe it...I have seriously like 100 posts just from the last few days to read.

To make matters worse I haven't even had time to post my own blogs. I mean seriously, what have I been doing that I can't find the time to read a few blogs and write something interesting to post? Errrrg! Frustrating. So now I really need to read, type till my little fingers can't type anymore, and update BOTH of my blogs. I'm in the middle of a 10 post series on things I will miss about Tucson. If you have never been here, I promise you'll want to come after you read the series...that is if I ever get it done! lol You can read them on my Confessions of a Travelista blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment