Friday, January 22, 2010

Etsy and my new Etsy Store!

For those of you that do not know what Etsy is, its a site for crafters and artists to sell their handmade items as well as some very nice vintage items as well. It's a little like Ebay but the community is less businessy and more friendly - connections - handmade (woot!) and just plain lovely. It's full of other sellers and buyers that want to help each other, support each other (financially as buyers and emotionally lol) and is just a great place to sell your handmade items, which as anyone who make things by hand will tell you is totally done for the love of making things by hand. If you sell that's great, and really the whole point of the site, but the reason crafters and artists do what they do is for the love of doing it!

I just started my Etsy store a few days ago and while I don't have a ton of items in it yet I am working on it everyday - slowly but surly I will get my store stocked full! You can view my Etsy store right here by clicking on my Etsy user name mrsdixon. You can also look to the right -----> and you will see a few of my items listed just down the page from this post...

Oh and just incase anyone wants to send me something super cool and cute for my upcoming birthday you can check out my favorite items on Etsy via my Facebook page here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment