Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Starbucks Sizes!

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I LOVE Starbucks - it's not even about the coffee....really. The coffee is good but its the experience and the ascetic of the place that I really love. The chipper mood in the place is infectious and I love it!...oh yeah and the lemon pound cake...what what!...totally love it.

So...since moving to Germany the closest SB that I have found is the kiosk-ish one in the airport in Frankfurt and the staff...well less than chipper. Especially the French guy that works there, I think he thinks that making coffee is so last season. He never smiles. To console myself that so far I have had to drive 2 1/2 hours to Koln to get my quintessential SB experience that I love so dearly I'm super excited about the new Starbucks sizes! Check it out HERE on their website. I think I'm definitely going for the "Plenta" so my experience can last and last....

Enjoy!




btw....HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! Oh yeah that bit about the French guy in Frankfurt...totally real.

No comments:

Post a Comment