Thursday, September 16, 2010

My name is Mandy and I am a Shoe-a-holic, and I need help!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday! I'm off to an annual bazaar on here that I had idea was coming until very recently or I would have got myself a booth to sell at. Oh well there is always next year. I'll post some photos of it later.

Now, on to very important business...shoes! Awhile back I heard about ShoeDazzle a site that was started and is run in part by Kim Kardashian. The basic idea is that you take a profile survey and every month they personalize selections for you and then mail you your choice. It's a simple yet brilliant idea because I've seen the selection and I have to say that it looks fabulous!

Now, here's the part I need help with. Has anyone every used this site? Do you know someone that has? I really want to know if the quality is as good as "they" say it is because I don't want to waste my money on shoes I wont wear (I already have enough of those, just ask my husband...wait don't ask him because then he'll be reminded of it. So yeah... never mind about that asking part.) Ok, so I really want to know more about this site, if you have ANY information good or bad (hopefully not) I'd love to hear it!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment